Preserve your family’s stories with the “Tell me about your Life” project.
Remember the recipe grandma taught you? Or the jokes your dad used to tell?
Nourish the connection between your kids and a special person in their lives, with a fun-filled afternoon your family will cherish forever…
Let your kids become investigators and help preserve some of your loved one’s famous stories.
How it Works
(In Person or via FaceTime!)
- What Questions do You Want to Ask? After opening their box, kids are inspired by a number of questions to ask, ranging from funny, to interesting to lesson-packed. While the project was designed with 6-13 year olds in mind, many questions will be relevant for any age!
- Ask Away! Kids and their special person work together to create a keepsake booklet or video to preserve the stories and memories shared. This can of course be done in-person or virtually via Facetime and answers can be recorded in writing or on video. The class pass included explains how to set up a successful video interview, how to use the included keepsake booklet pages and more.
- Action Cards add hand-on fun to the afternoon. Grandmas Story Box is filled with little surprises to bring our action cards to life! From filling their keepsake box with special treasures, decorating it together, to baking old family recipes, kids can chose from a variety of activities to work on right away or during grandma’s next visit!
We’re here to help!
The video class pass included in your box gives kids access to an array of online lessons to watch together.
“What was school like when you were little?”
What was mom’s favorite meal? Let’s make it!”
“Did you ever get in trouble?”
“What were your parents like?”
Join us on our startup journey and order one of our very first 100 boxes, assembled one by one right here in Texas.
- Life Story Questions PDF to print
- Memory Book Templates PDF to print
- Family Recipes Templates PDF to print
All Just $7Add to Cart
Watch the Unboxing Video:
- ‘Family Mission’ Instructions
- Life Story Questions Booklet (with read-aloud)
- Memory Book Templates to fill out together
- Family Recipe Templates
- Action Cards to have Extra Fun Together
- Library of Video Tutorials
- Questions & Memory Book Downloads
- PLUS Keepsake Box
- PLUS ‘Secret Message’ Bottle
- PLUS Seed Pencil
- PLUS Some Special Surprises!
- No printing required!
All Just $39
One time only. No hidden subscription!
Preserve the ‘one-of-a-kind stories’ only our parents can tell while fostering the social-emotional health of our children.
Hi – my name is Linda…
I’m a wife, a busy mom of two crazy, energetic, amazing kids, a daughter and granddaughter and I am on a mission to help people – real people – preserve their stories for those they love.
If you have loved listening to your parents and grandparents stories like I have, you may have thought about passing them on to your kids. Yet convincing a loved one to write down their life can been tricky. Often we give up or delay until it is too late…
After a LOT of trial and error, I realized that it is our children who can bridge the gap and help our parents preserve their memories! Working on a Life Story Project together not only preserves some of those special memories, but it also offers a deeply meaningful, connecting activity both generations enjoy. Don’t delay this important project. Join us & get started today!
Watch my Interview with WFAA:
Set up some special grandparent time for your kids…
I’m super excited. My daughter will be doing this Friday evening with her Nana.
Ainsley had so much for with her Grandmas Story Box! She thought the questions options were great and loved picking a few to ask her Nana. They picked out several of her favorite recipes to make together next visit, too. This is such a wonderful idea to learn more about grandparents and make new memories together!
Granddaughter Lexi and I spent some time this afternoon talking about my parents, her great-grandparents, both of whom passed away before her arrival on this planet. What a wonderful afternoon.
We would be honored to join you on your journey of capturing your family’s stories.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!